Thursday, October 11, 2018

The Wheels on the Bus go Round and Round!

A field trip made for an interesting day yesterday!
The bus was not air conditioned,
it was warm to put it mildly,
and loud
and Will still has laryngitis so a whisper is his loudest volume
which means we did a lot of lip reading!
He was glad I was there and so it made all of the irritations of the day
 very minor in comparison to his smile! 

I managed to finish knitting the neck ribbing
and seam the size 4 sweater together!
My experiment in construction was a success.
I made notes so I can do it again!

8 comments:

  1. Love that beautiful smile — wish I could give him a big hug right now! Glad you made the memories together. That sweater is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to HATE field trips when I was a teacher. I get terrible anxiety on a bus filled with kids. By the time we got to our destination I was a wreck.
    That gradient sweater is really handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An exciting adventure to create lasting memories. Will's smile speaks volumes!

    The gradient yarn looks great as a sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet photo of the two of you!!! :-)

    Will that cute little sweater BE for Will?

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww. Those bus ride field trips...yuck. When we go to hear concerts at our local college, we take school bus shuttles. They bring back memories of my chaperone days when at least one kid would get car sick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh dear... I really don't like bus trips very much, especially not when it's hot! Lovely photo of you and Will though, and so special to spend time together :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always had the worst headache after field trips, you are braver than me. Now with Little B his aunts or Dad go along as I am usually working.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRIDAY FINISHES!

The 3-yard quilt top is all sewn together and ready for the quilting frame!  It was pretty easy to stitch it and even a bit boring to just k...