Wednesday, May 8, 2019

A Different Kind

 Quick and easy projects are very appealing right now.
I made these two pillow cases for my Fernandina grands.
 It will help with dreams of special interests right now!
 I am also trying to knit a block each day for the MKAL;
it has been very enjoyable to experiment with different textures for such a small space (7" x 9").
Speaking of small projects-I turned this bottle stopper on the lathe.
I felt more in control today and less like the idiot on the end of a tool!

6 comments:

  1. Cool bottle stopper!! And great idea for the pillow cases. You have so many different projects going on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Star Wars!!!!
    The bottle stopper is impressive. I would have surely cut my fingers off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to need more hours in your day.

    The grands are going to love their new pillowcases.

    The bottle stopper is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your grandchildren are going to love their new pillowcases. How fun! I also really like the different textures in the MKAL. I always think it's fun to participate in things like that to learn new stitches without a huge committment.
    But the show stopper is that bottle stopper! How pretty. You are one talented lady.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely projects. Your interests and skills are amazing! Do you ever sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What sweet pillows! And a gorgeous bottle stopper. I am in awe of your skill.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ALMOST A TOP!

  I have all of the pieces blocks finished  and the borders are cut but nothing is sewn to its neighbor yet  but that is on the schedule for...