Friday, May 31, 2019

Full Circle!


 As the morning breaks, I realize that today is the last day of school for Will
and I have the privilege to drive him to school which closes our full circle
 because I drove him to his first day, too!
What a year it has been.
Today is also the last day with the boys under my watch-care;
they are moving with their Dad to be closer to his work.
Through this whole ordeal of family upheaval they have lived with us or 
for the last 6 months with their dad near us so Will could continue being at school and Ethan could stay with us for the day while Dad works more than an hour away.  We also picked Will up from school each day and then our son picked them up after he finished his work day.
It was hard and wonderful every day of the two plus years of this whole upheaval.
This plant is called a Bleeding Heart Vine (Cleredendrum family) here in Florida.
I think it is an appropriate plant to highlight today.
It is beautiful when you get up close. 
And here is a glimpse of the pond lawn area-
the flood is receding just in time for the rainy season to begin!
We will see what happens here through the next month.
Savor this day of lasts.....

12 comments:

  1. Nice pictures - do savor the day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sweet babies!!! How wonderful that you all survived the challenges. I can't even imagine. After about an hour or so I am ready for the Grands to go home. I love them but I'm too old to keep up with that level of energy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs! It's a new adventure for everyone. Best wishes to your big "boy" and his littles as they chart a new course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Closing the circle, indeed. Now time for a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a blessing you've been for your son and the Grands! Thank you for the sacrifices you've made to give them the love and security they needed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been such a blessing to your son and the boys. I know it will be different for you all now. Closing the circle is very appropriate. New adventures await!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're so cute. You all look so happy. That was kind of you to help with the boys and the driving.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A bitter sweet day for you! Lovely pic of you and the boys xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You played a crucial loving role to those boys!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so delighted with your news. Those boys have felt all the love in your house and come through this on the positive side because of you. And you know that I know what I am talking about. You have blessed them everyday and will continue to be crucial for them but now in a different way. Congrats to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have given the boys a wonderful start!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRIDAY FINISHES!

The 3-yard quilt top is all sewn together and ready for the quilting frame!  It was pretty easy to stitch it and even a bit boring to just k...