Thursday, May 2, 2019

Sober Sighs


So while Bill went to the surgeon to get his stitches removed finally,
I learned how to sharpen my new wood turning tools!
And played a very little while with a full steam ahead Little Guy who is feeling fine again!
This is not really anything in particular-just learning how to play but it looks like a thimble, 
doesn't it?!

And then when the boys and I were having a wonderful swim in the pool
(which is 88* and delicious , by the way!)
Bill called to say the doctor had sent him right to the hospital....

The infection is not cleared up. 
 All the antibiotics and surgeries haven't eradicated the staph bacteria.
What's next?
It's not clear yet.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, good golly. The Mister went through this with his 95 year old mother a few years ago and it was no fun. Those nasty germs are hard to get rid of once they get into a wound.
    Fingers crossed for your poor hubby. You must be worn out from worry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A worrisome and frustrating time for you and Bill - prayers and hugs coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Dear. I hope Bill gets a new medication and is topnotch again soon. You've had enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about Bill's troubles. Things have to look up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! So sorry to hear this. I sure hope the doctor finds a medicine that works and Bill recovers quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear that. I will add him to my prayers!! And you and the boys also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yuck! Bill sure is having trouble with that elbow. Hope they can find the right antibiotic to clear things up once and for all.

    Your "thimble" is very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...