Saturday, May 4, 2019

Outlook

 I know so many of you know what it is like to sit with a loved one in the hospital.
During a T-storm no less.  It had cleared off mostly, when I left.
Surgery number 3 transpired just before I arrived.
We are praying for a homerun this time!
I did a little knitting on the red dishcloth while Bill dozed.
I doubled the size of the 'woven strands' for the red one--
this is actually how the pattern from Kathy B is written.
Here is Stormy-not usually photogenic but she is worried that Bill is gone
and so she won't leave my side-which is not how she usually rolls.
We all have to weather this together little cross-eyed old girl!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry Bill had to have another surgery.

    Thank goodness for our knitting! It makes the time pass a *little* easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear this and hope all gets clear and bright soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it wonderful to have something to occupy our hands and minds when in stressful situations like surgeries and thunderstorms too. Praying for a swift healing.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Third time is a charm, I always say. Bill will be back with his Stormy cat in no time! I'm sure of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. While hospital waiting knitting is a golden time for getting things done, you've had more than your fair share lately. Best wishes to Bill for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

POST SURGERY TIME

I was able to get a ton of knitting time in  while in the Surgery Center with Bill yesterday!   He did well but it is harder to have surgery...