Monday, April 24, 2023

MINI PETALS LAID OUT

It took forever to arrange the blocks for this top!  I not only wanted a balance but I wanted the X to be prominent enough to have an affect on the pattern.  I did see a mistake when I took this photo and have since corrected it! lol

 I have managed to piece 5 rows which is halfway through the top--I will be finishing it up today!
This is the pattern I am using to the gist of the design only I didn't want my X smack dab in the middle--it works for me!

7 comments:

  1. The blue fabrics are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow....that is really spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool! Definitely one where it would be easy to turn a block the wrong way though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What soothing blues! So calm and serene. I love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning design and colors! So calm.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...