Wednesday, April 19, 2023

WATERCOLOR WEDNESDAY

I've found some inspiration on a '100 days of Watercolors' on YouTube to help me ramp up my watercolor work again.
  It is relaxing, if nothing else.
She does a lot of different subjects  so that appeals to me, too!
I'm about a week behind but I will be doubling up and skipping some but will try to work on it every day, at least.
In another kind of painting, I spray painted this 3" high shelf Bill found somewhere and put it in the lanai.  A nice pop of color!
Speaking of color--the irises are blooming happily-
nice to see them in full bloom.
And the buddha plants are all blooming--I do love
 the combination of orange and green!
 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Buddha plant and I like your new shelf - lovely. Pretty watercolors too...you have so much talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful watercolors. I'm looking forward to the next 100 days and seeing the beautiful paintings that you create.
    The shelf looks great on the lanai. You can never have enough plant stands can you?
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watercolor is a difficult medium. The 100 day project sounds interesting. Doubling up? What’s the rush? Enjoy the process.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the water colour and the flowers! I wish I had more time to do a little painting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw a bubble tutorial I've been dying to try. I did attempt a few flowers this week but they went right in the trash....lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...