Tuesday, April 25, 2023

HORIZONTAL ENFORCEMENT

 Another migraine drops me for the count! 
 It hit near bedtime so after a few hours of no vision and fighting nausea I was able to fall asleep and did sleep soundly and deeply until I woke up with the day-after-a-migraine headache! 
 Thankfully, I do have medicine to help control the pain and shorten the time spent in the migraine mist. 
 I placed dotz and managed working on quite a bit of this wall art--I thought the 
even when I cannot see
part of the verse was very appropriate!

6 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had two in the past week or so myself. They are NO fun. I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you had a migraine. Hubster has issues with them too. Glad you were able to get passed the worst of it. Cute project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Migraines are awful. I have the ones where I lose my vision too. I'm sorry you had to deal with that and pray that tomorrow is a much better day. I'm now officially addicted to diamond art. I'm glad I only have two more kits here right now. I need to restrain myself from buying more right away. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh. I call those after effects "Migraine Hangovers". I can usually work on a simple sock or something, but not much else

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...