Thursday, April 20, 2023

QOV FINISH!

What a good feeling to finish a quilt for the Quilts of Valor charity!  I powered through the binding yesterday-struggling to rearrange Lena all the way! lol
As soon as I was done inspecting for stray threads and such, it went right into the washer and dryer so it is ready to be folded and turned in to my local QOV group.  This quilt was started in February on the QOV sewing day.

My friend Mary is coming on Friday to work on a quilt for her grand daughter and as soon as hers is finished, I have another QOV to load up and finish! 
 (the Long May She Wave quilt-a-long)


 

5 comments:

  1. The quilt looks fabulous and will be loved by a veteran.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great finish!!! and I really like the way you used the colors... very eye pleasing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful finish! It will be a treasured quilt. I have been away from my studio too long! Hopefully I can get back in there tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Quilt of Valor is perfect! A Veteran is going to love it. The quilting is really great on it too as is the piecing.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...