Sunday, April 2, 2023

GROWTH

I love going out every morning and puttering with the garden beds.  Bill hooked up an automatic sprinkler system so we can take a trip and not worry about the beds drying out!
I love seeing how much the little plants follow the sun
 and lean into it!
I finished up a toddler hat--it is sky blue and dark grey-reading her as light grey instead of the blue and looks brown for the lining instead of dk grey!  Gotta love monitors!

We have turned to the dark side and left our Android devices and switched to XFinity as a phone carrier and even with new IPhones, we are saving over $40 a month.  Nothing to sneeze at but let me tell you, it has been a learning curve! lol  (Hence the unedited photo above that I couldn't correct!)  I think I will be glad for the switch soon enough but it was a long day figuring out all of the ways technology has complicated  made our life easier!
 

6 comments:

  1. I HATE the idea of getting new phones but Verizon keeps telling me that my old one needs replacing. They are offering me lots of deals but my old brain is scared to death of trying to figure out anything new. I've had my ipad for a year now and I still can't figure out the darn thing.
    Your garden is really coming along. With The Mister's upcoming surgery I'm afraid this year's growing season is going to pass me by. I really need new bushes and trees out front where we have all the bare space from the tree removal but I just can't deal with it now. I'm still trying to figure out all this "stuff" they are telling me I have to get in order to handle The Mister here at home. It's going to look like a nursing home in here for a while and I'm not happy. Whatever happened to going to rehab? Dad always did after his hip surgery. Now I've got to come up with all this creepy home health care stuff. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New phones. New computers. It takes awhile. I got a new computer not long ago. I love it now, but boy I had my doubts. LOL Enjoy your new phone. I'm sure it has lots of bells and whistles you'll enjoy when you figure them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute hat! I wish the computers showed the colors we see ourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made the switch to from android to iPhone years ago and I love it. Much more intuitive. There is always such a learning curve with new devices though. My iPad needs replaced but I'm resisting to the bitter end. We have Verizon and now you have me wondering if xfinity is a better plan! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your garden is coming along nicely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...