Sunday, April 16, 2023

A SET OF DOTZ!

While in Tacoma, I finished the set of coasters.  It was great fun to work on these while the girls did dolphins and cats.
 I have purchased a sealant for these so that the dotz can't be picked off either by accident or on purpose! lol
 Since I didn't want to be done with the Dotz, I ordered another project. There are four different hummingbirds in this set;  I did one, Krystle another and the girls are still working on theirs and will mail them to me when completed so I will have the full set for a souvenir!  I think I will be mounting these on wood to look like canvas art work...I will work on what I have in my mind to do it!

4 comments:

  1. That is a lovely set! I just did the first square inch on The Mister's project hoping to get him interested in it but it hasn't taken yet. I can't pry him away from his paint by numbers. I created a monster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those coasters are beautiful and having everyone make a lovely bird is a perfect way to memoralize the trip. So beautiful.
    I must admit, I'm addicted to diamond painting now. It will never replace my yarny things, but I do enjoy it. I have the flag hanging outside the door now but after church today I'm planning to get the next project out and separate out the drills into containers. Then maybe start working on it tomorrow.
    I'm looking forward to seeing how you finish your pictures.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love diamond painting, my husband got me a kit for Christmas which is a picture of our dog! I must get it done sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The coasters are so pretty. And so are those birds!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

SEE ME FLIT!

I made some letters on the Cricut--I know it doesn't look like it but these will spell WELCOME on a new sign. I cut and painted the wood...