Saturday, April 15, 2023

IT'S BEHIND ME NOW...

Travel takes a lot out of you on the best of trips....how about a last minute cancellation on the last leg of your trip so that you have to stay overnight with no change of clothes or toiletries, etc.  Thankfully, I did have my meds and knitting with me! lol 
 So after being up and down for 36 hours
 we are down and home! 
 I managed to knit this sock 
and part of the mate just Thursday and Friday! 
 First on the agenda for today is to go and replace the new IPhone I lost after the flight from SEA to PRT first thing!  Grrrrr.

Did I mention that travel is hard?! 
 

5 comments:

  1. I was thinking of you when I saw all the weather cancellations on The Weather Channel and hoping you weren't impacted. A day of rest is certainly in order. I get tired just going for a grocery pickup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the turbulent ending of your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing we are flying direct into Daytona in May, especially with a baby and toddler, we don't need any cancelled flights! Hopefully you'll get your sea legs back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing like home sweet home! And a couple happy kitties to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you're home safe and sound. Travel IS REALLY hard. If I never had to fly anywhere again, it would be okay with me. It seems to get more difficult each year. At least you had your knitting.
    Rest, rest and rest some more while you relive the wonderful weather.
    Blessings and love,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...