Friday, April 7, 2023

SLOW DAY FUN

Since we bought a new phone plan and IPhones now, I needed to paint a new insert for a new phone case!  I haven't played with watercolors in a long time and it was wonderful.
I added another page to my Landscapes journal from Kim--I have another layer to add but ran out of time since we needed the table to eat!  It rained today and kept us indoors but we played at Dotz, games and enjoyed the slower pace together.
Breakfast with this guy is a trip--just keep the food coming! lol
 

3 comments:

  1. That is going to be a cool i phone case!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful artwork but the little breakfast eater is the cutest thing in this post. He's darling.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...