Monday, June 12, 2023

DISHCLOTH ZEN

And the one has become three!  It was fun to play with the accent colors to the center greys.
 A very nice way to use up scraps of dishcloth cottons!

6 comments:

  1. Nice! Looks like a fun pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! I have a huge box of cotton scraps. I'll have to look into that pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you find it, let me know; I couldn't find it on Ravelry.

      Delete
  3. The log cabin design works well for the dishcloths.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! They all look great.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

CRACKLED VARIATION

I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in!  I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...