Monday, October 11, 2021

CRAFTING

After church, dinner, swimming, golf cart rides and bike riding we took some time to paint the pumpkins we bought earlier.  We had a lot of laughs and enjoyed talking about what we were trying to paint.  This picture was when the boys had to go-they were all clean and 'jamma-ed for the ride home. 
 No school today so they were looking forward to some down time. 
 Today, I am looking forward to loading my king-sized quilt on the frame--I have the backing pieced at least!  
 

7 comments:

  1. Jammie time in the car! Reminds me of when we used to go to the drive in movies when I was a kid. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute picture of you and the boys. Looks like you all had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pumpkins turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The perfect way to end a fun-filled weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the picture of you and the boys. Jammies on and ready to ride home. The perfect end to the day. You are blessed my friend.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

But first-yesterday's Shop Hop went well-we discovered a very nice new shop in St Augustine;  always a good find!   What I bought this t...