Friday, October 1, 2021

A QUILT SHOP SHOW!

This is my local quilt shop.  She has been here for 10 years
 and this is the 8th Annual Quilts by the River Show.
The inside of her shop is full of color and inspiration!
I will be enjoying the quilt shoo today with my new quilting friend, Mary!  I will also be purchasing some additional background fabric so I can get the two strips in the center area that I lack! 
 The rest is ready to be sewn together tomorrow!
The stems are appliqued with fusible web 
and some invisible thread to secure them.
I'm off to be saturated with quilting goodness!


 

9 comments:

  1. It's always fun to get out and see quilts!! Love the runner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun shop to explore. Enjoy the show and your time with your new quilting buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun! I can imagine seeing al of those beautiful fabrics in one place. And to make it more special, a friend to share it with.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you! Our local quilt show hasn't happened for a couple of years, thanks to COVID. That shop looks huge! Hope you found the fabric you need.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time. That looks like a BEAUTIFUL shop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a quilt shop! How wonderful. I've only been to one in my life and it was lovely. Dad was in seventh heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. men's boots

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. outdoor boots

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...