Monday, October 18, 2021

COMPLICATIONS

We had fun seeing my youngest son and family--
the kids love to play games and do crafts!
Grandson approved the drawing of the Stormtroooper  helmet 
and liked it even more when I painted it!
Saturday's prompt was a COMPASS and I painted an heirloom that is only in my dreams! 
 I am a behind on yesterday's artwork....
to say I am hurting is an understatement.  
The week is full of doctor appointments. 
 So much fun when I am already feeling like I can't get out of bed...

 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, dear. Sorry to hear you are under the weather.
    Your helmet turned out great. My compass went right in the trash. I'll have to try again. Who would have thought that something so simple would have been so hard to get right. Next time I'm getting out the ruler because a wonky compass looks awful.
    Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandkids are the best medicine aren't they? Your helmet and compass are great. So much talent in one little person! You are amazing.
    So sorry to hear that you're hurting. I'll be praying for you to feel better very soon.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day at a time and rest as much as you can.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...