Friday, March 25, 2022

FRIDAY FELINES AND FRANKENSTEIN

Rainy days bring the cats in and make me lazy! 
 We make a good pair!

 This is what the bandages and brace hide.... A bit gruesome.  The incision on my index finger it's where they snipped the tendon that used to go there so they could use it to reattach at the tip of my thumb hence the incision at my thumb . The incision at my wrist was to smooth over the rough part of the bone so this won't happen again !
 But it does look better than it did on Tuesday.  
The bandages were too tightly by the nurse so I had Bill wrap much more loosely this time!

5 comments:

  1. Ouch! It is cool though how they can repair things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That doesn't look too bad - very tidy stitching! It still amazes me what modern science can do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The incisions look really good. Steve had a lot of break through bleeding with his and they were very bruised looking for a long time. His dressings were really tight too. I think that is to keep the swelling to a minimum, but it sure does make things ache.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hand looks really good. Not much bruising, the tight wraps probably helped with that. The stitching is nice and tidy too. I worked in the ER for awhile and I saw lots and lots of stitches. Yours look great.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...