Saturday, March 5, 2022

STITCHED!

I've done a row or two every day and I finally did the last one!  
I took it off the frame and wrapped it up for delivery. 
 (This twin-sized top was given to me to quilt
 because it will be a raffle quilt for the QOV group)
I used a large Baptist fan pantograph. 
 I miss putting the binding on it and tossing it right into the washer/dryer to see its wrinkles, 
but I will pass it on to the next in the line to bind it
 and then the next lady who labels them!  
 

5 comments:

  1. It looks wonderful. I can't believe how you can do so much with your hand. I also think it's wonderful that everyone takes a turn with a job in completing the quilts. Teamwork! It works every time.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fantastic. Sorry to hear you have a poorly hand, sending you healing vibes.
    I've just restarted my blog at emeraldcottage.blogspot.co.uk , would be lovely to see you over there :)
    Jillxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s a beautiful quilt pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful! I know what you mean about binding and washing. It's my favorite part of the process.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...