Thursday, March 17, 2022

SURGERY DAY!

It's beautiful Azalea time in Florida!
My daughter, Marsel, and my two oldest grands are here to help post-op; surgery to repair my thumb tendon is today!  The DR will be taking one of the two index finger tendons to repair my thumb so both of those digits will be in physical therapy for 6-8 weeks.  Lots of time to relearn how to knit and crochet and paint and sew and quilt and garden and write and type! 
Surgery is about 90 minutes. 
 Ready or not, here it comes!

8 comments:

  1. Hoping that all goes well, and sending warmest good wishes for a speedy and complete recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending lots of good thoughts and prayers!!!!
    You got this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending lots of good juju for a successful surgery and speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know everything will be well for you. I've been praying about the surgery and I'm sure all will be well. I'm so glad Marsel and the girls are there to help you and Bill.
    Blessings and love,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you and your surgical team today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending good wishes for a surgeon with a steady hand and a very quick recovery for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...