Thursday, March 3, 2022

PINWHEELS!

This was the first Tunisian pinwheel dishcloth-
a very satisfying and easy to dishcloth.
Here is the second one with a different green yarn. 
There isn't much difference 
between the two until you see the next photo!
The one on the right was the first one with a 20 stitch cast on and the second one has only 12 stitches.
 I also changed the way I made the wedges--the smaller one is closer to the usual garter stitch knit pattern. 
 I made the second one in no time 
and I hope to make more in a few months.... 
until then, the smaller one will be a good dishcloth to use this month!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun construction! It looks like peppermint candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look like mint candies - do red and white for Christmas mints - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun. You've really jumped into the tunisian thing haven't you? Next clue tomorrow!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ALMOST A TOP!

  I have all of the pieces blocks finished  and the borders are cut but nothing is sewn to its neighbor yet  but that is on the schedule for...