Tuesday, March 22, 2022

THE GRAND FINALE

We moved in the quilting machine onto the frame; we rearranged and purged all of the piles! 

The cloth hanging on the front of the bars are the leader fabric panels to attach the quilt backing to the frame. They have to be trimmed and reattached.
While I rested, Marsel got a break with Nyki for company...Nyki doesn't like us to tan evenly!
David got an hour break from doing the welding for me when Grandpa needed some help repairing his tractor bucket!
Marsel trimmed plants on my front porch for me (because I can't use a pair of clippers yet, much to my frustration). While she was trimming, she discovered this little guy...look hard, you can see him!
On the way home from PT, we saw this beautiful display of amaryllis! The old Florida house is just a bonus for the photo. PT went well; I really liked the people a lot, which is great since I have to go twice a week for a few months! Today I am going to head to Gainesville for a custom orthotic for my hand instead of the cast. Exciting stuff!


(I have found out how to use speech-to-text to catch up on your blogs -- I've missed you all!)

7 comments:

  1. The quilting studio looks great! So glad you like the folks at PT - that's half the battle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made amazing progress... come to my studio next?? haha!
    Love the amaryllis - beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You have your own work crew and they have been busy! I'm so glad you liked your PT people. That's half of the battle.
    The amaryllis garden is very pretty. We have had rain yesterday and today. A nice steady, gentle rain and this morning I see tinges of green in the grass! Spring is coming!
    Blessings and love,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nyki looks quite pleased with the new company.

    Love the little frog! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you! That craft room is amazing-a playground for us crafty types.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bravo to David! My brother was a welder nearly all of his life. He created some beautiful pieces of art as well as doing utility welding.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have looked and looked and I can't see whatever it is in that photo!
    Jillxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

POST SURGERY TIME

I was able to get a ton of knitting time in  while in the Surgery Center with Bill yesterday!   He did well but it is harder to have surgery...