Thursday, March 24, 2022

SWEETNESS

One of the best things about March is that it's strawberry season! Bill and I will be cutting these up;
 some for eating fresh and some right to the freezer.
After a bit of rain the orange amaryllis throughout the yard are almost done but look at this almost the best for last! So delicate and pretty.  I hope this one spreads like the orange ones have.
And it's never too late to enjoy a good Shamrock 
or even a whole pot of them! 
 And while puttering yesterday, I finished the leader fabrics-cutting them down in size and serging the ends so they won't ravel. Then I applied the double stick tape to each of the metal bars so that I could attach each leader fabric.
  It felt good to get that completed.

8 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm....those strawberries look so good! I sneaked into The Mister's strawberry swirl ice cream last night. Just a spoonful but it was so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those strawberries are a few days too late! Haha. Glad you can enjoy them. The frame looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our strawberries don't look nearly as good as yours do. Yum!
    I can't believe how much you're getting done. The quilting machine looks great. Just take care.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those berries look SO GOOD. The recent ones we got from the grocery store were a disappointment....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Strawberries in March! So weird to me! It's Mid-to-Late June for strawberries here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy strawberries...so good. I have to wait until June... then they will be ripe in the fields.
    I'm looking forward to strawberry cake, fresh strawberries and making jam :-)))
    Many greetings to you. Viola

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like in spite of everything, you can still work some crafts. That's a GOOD thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummmmm Strawberries dont grow here for a bit - yours look so yummy!
    and go you on the leaders... you get an awful lot done for someone who is recovering ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

POST SURGERY TIME

I was able to get a ton of knitting time in  while in the Surgery Center with Bill yesterday!   He did well but it is harder to have surgery...