Monday, March 21, 2022

SPRING!

 After thunderstorms last night, we took a refreshing walk this morning, since morning strength is the best. The azaleas are in full bloom and these are my favorites.
Some of the loquat trees are producing fruit; they are hard and green as they ripen...
...and here they are orange, soft, and delicious.
On our way to smell the orange trees, we spotted this little guy and had to find out who he was. He is an eight-spotted forester moth. He is one of many pollinators we've seen this spring.

This is me all of the rest of the time! My hand is doing well; the pain is a little bit more than I expected. PT is this afternoon and I will let you know tomorrow how it goes! I am curious to see what is underneath all of these bandages and I hope to get my first peek while I am there.

7 comments:

  1. Good luck this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your PT!! Hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very pretty moth! Good luck with PT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty photos and I'm glad you have a resting companion. :-) I hope PT goes well for you and isn't painful at all. Prayers always.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Spring photos. Sorry that you’re experiencing pain. I hope it dissipates soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of loquats before!
    Sending healing vibes for your wrist
    Jillxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoping all goes with with the therapy this afternoon and pain eases ... Your part of the world is so wonderfully exotic and tropical-looking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...