Wednesday, March 30, 2022

BOUNCING BACK

The stitches are out and I am glad that is behind me!  The swelling is still pronounced but I think things will keep looking up.  I have to make friends with the orthodic but I am going to take the heat gun to it today and make some of my own modifications! lol  No, really!  With the thick bandages off, it has gaps and rubs on my baby finger, the base of my index finger and the top of my thumb.  I'll let you know how it goes.  I'm looking forward to a shower without a plastic bag, but I do need to keep the brace on--should be interesting!  I have clearance to use all four fingers so will try to devise a new way to knit and crochet!  I might have a show and tell tomorrow!
 

5 comments:

  1. It's looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Don't over-do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Other than the swelling, that looks like it's healing nicely! I imagine the swelling is normal - it hasn't been very long since you had the surgery!
    It's hard being patient when there are so many things to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great! I understand you wanting to get things done, but please don't overdo. That sounds like you, wanting to modify it to work better. I'll bet you're itching to get to your lathe too.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stitch lines look really GOOD! Someone knew how to sew up properly. LOL

    Steve's elbow looked awful for weeks! Good luck with the knitting tomorrow. I bet you'll have it down pat in no time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...