Saturday, March 26, 2022

SORTING A CORNER

Since I am cut off from my yarn adventures, I thought it would be a good time to organize this corner of my bedroom!
I pulled out each of the items, one shelf at a time.  
The printed patterns were stuck in willy-nilly and took the longest to organize and place in the appropirate file!  I did toss a ton, too.
The yaran was taken to the studio and put in the shelves for the weight/fiber bins. 
And just like that, everything is organized and my mind is refreshed about which project is in which bag!
 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks great! It’s a good feeling to undo the “stuff it in” mess that always manages to happen in daily life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it a great feeling to organize things? I went through my patterns while we were living in the camper last year because I had so many. I tossed a lot of them too. I had printed them off planning to make them, but then realized later that I probably never would. Moving was a great way to purge things. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a job I love to do and need to do more of.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are making the most of your *down* time (you impatient person you!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...