Friday, March 11, 2022

PLANS

My 12"'frame is going to be cut down to 8' next week
 after my surgery.  Oh, what to do with the 4' of space
 added to my room! So, I needed to remove the detritus that collected around the quilting frame in the studio!
I was so happy to clear out the clutter in front of the storage bins so now I don't have to move a ton to get into one of the drawers!  I will have to rearrange these, too, since I won't have the same length to fit them under the 'new' frame!
But I do need to find a home for these things! 
 On top of the table are the painting supplies and under it 
are a serger, portable sewing machine and the easels!
I even emptied the design wall items.  Lena helped a lot today. 
 I will be trying to figure out how I am going to organize the room after the dust settles?  What fun!
As I was taking the last picture, I noted Lena's interest--
Nyki was stalking us! lol

10 comments:

  1. Sweet kitties!! Why are you reducing the size of your frame? Extra space is always welcome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the possibilities. I'm sure your head is buzzing with ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I like that storage under your longarm!!!
    Why are you cutting it down? ( I must have missed something)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always nice to gain some extra space. I guess your plan is to only work on specific sized quilts. I rarely make large quilts, so I get it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That room! What I wouldn't give to have a space that big. Of course, I would probably fill it with junk so there's that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowzers! That craft room is wonderful. And the drawers under the long arm is brilliant! It will be fun for you to plot out the new storage.
    Nyki looks like she thinks shes invisible. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. how fun to be reorganising your craft room!
    Jillxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...