Saturday, March 19, 2022

WHAT WE'RE DOING

Here's David hard at work cutting down my quilting frame. Today he begins welding with the welding machine he and his grandfather bought last night; they couldn't get the old one working right.
Abigail is making good use of the pool, and when she's in the lounger, you can see that Nyki has a buddy!
And if Lena's not in my lap, she's in the recliner in my room to be close by!

I am doing pretty good; my daughter is typing this for me because I have only one hand again and typing is a misery. I'm trying to catch up on your blogs and I am going as fast as I can; until then, you will understand why I am absent from the comments!

4 comments:

  1. Hoping there's lots of rest and relaxation happening, and I am sure we'll all be quite happy to wait for your blog posts until you're more able to do them. Great to know that you have lots of support - and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice to get all the help from your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the time with your family, and take the time you need to heal. We'll be here when you're ready.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all of the willing people who love you that want to help in any way possible, including the fur babies. I'm so glad that you have them all there with you. It also helps the days to go by.
    We'll be here whenever you are able to type.
    Blessings and love,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ALMOST A TOP!

  I have all of the pieces blocks finished  and the borders are cut but nothing is sewn to its neighbor yet  but that is on the schedule for...