My dream place to sit and knit...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RESET!
I took it all apart and today, I will pretend that I am just beginning it! No, I couldn't throw it into the trash can but I also coul...
-
My sister works with a woman whose Mom owns an Alpaca farm and knit shop; so what a treat for a girls day out! My sister, sister-in-law, ...
-
Mamas and their offspring! We had a wonderful day at church, being able to hear Bruce preach and Abigail do a special number with some o...
-
I have been a lump today......the pool has imparted a new phenomena-swimmers ear! It woke me up several times in the night and has throbbe...

So pretty!
ReplyDeleteThe perfect spot to sit and knit and ponder! Love the new wood piece, can't wait to see it finished. Hope you are feeling better soon! Chrisknits
ReplyDeleteAh, beautiful! I, too, would enjoy sitting in a chair and soaking in the quiet and beauty around me.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
If there are no mosquitoes there I'll join you!
ReplyDelete