Sunday, June 26, 2022

SOCKS AND I DO'S!

The first sock is completed...so soft and pretty-
it will make a great gift when paired!
We attended a wedding yesterday-the tropical breeze was a delight to give relief from the warm temps
 but no thunder storms built to ruin the day!
The wedding was held at a vineyard only 3 1/2 miles from our home-we didn't know it existed!  What a beautiful reception hall.  The cake was so very pretty!
And the cupcakes were pretty amazing, too!

This was only one of the many fields of grapes.
It was a wonderful afternoon!

4 comments:

  1. Best wishes to the new couple. The venue looks lovely. I could use one of those cupcakes. They look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sock! What pretty yarn. I agree with Dee; those cupcakes look very yummy. Sounds like a nice wedding and a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of getting married in a vineyard and was lobbying hard for son to get married in one of the many vineyards they have in VA but no....they decided on a cruise ship wedding instead. I'm glad the weather cooperated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful setting for a wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...