Friday, June 3, 2022

STEPPING OUT

Nyki strides down the sidewalk like she has all the time in the world...she hurries to the door for no one.
Friends were over earlier in the week and we made stepping stones.  I have made one very similar to this before but it didn't weather well and I wanted to replace it.
I use tile adhesive to place the tiles where I want them-in this case, in cat prints and daisies.  After drying overnight, I then grout between the tiles which needs another few days to dry completely.  I use the 12"x  12"  cement pavers which are still under $2 each so that's good deal!
 

5 comments:

  1. Cute paver...even cuter kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute stepping stone. Nykki is a beautiful girl and she knows . . . you'll wait. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nyki is a perfect little house panther!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the stepping stone. Nyki is beautiful. She does look like a mini panther.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those stones come in very handy. I was just thinking we needed some to navigate through this muddy yard.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ALMOST A TOP!

  I have all of the pieces blocks finished  and the borders are cut but nothing is sewn to its neighbor yet  but that is on the schedule for...