Friday, June 10, 2022

CRAWLING ALONG

We had a visitor to our back yard yesterday! 
 He is a newly hatched Gopher Tortoise! 
 He held still while I took pictures of him 
and didn't once tuck up inside his shell!
I finished piecing the top for the patriotic table runner 
and even made the binding for it.
I had some leftovers blocks afterall
 and made this into a tablerunner, too. 
 I did run out of the background for the last two borders. 
 I did make the binding for it though.
And I loaded up the Sock Monkey quilt-wait until you see the backing!
 

8 comments:

  1. The baby tortoise is adorable! It was mean to tease us about the quilt backing and leave us hanging…ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tortoise and can't wait to see the backing! Busy-busy-busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background fabric on the table runner is interesting: I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool!!! I get him, I crawl along too haha!!
    I liek that patriotic table runner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww....what a sweet little tortoise! Can't wait to see the backing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! Sweet baby. He hasn't learned to be afraid yet. The table runner is just perfect. Love the fabrics. You're enjoying teasing us about the baking fabric aren't you? :-)
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...