I managed to finish the dishcloth my Mom had started , made another one and then did an old favorite, the corner to corner dishcloth yesterday.
Bill bought two folding screens at Ollie's recently and made a change in the hinges to one section so I could have them as a privacy screen on the corner of the pool patio facing a long driveway on that side of our property. There are new homeowners back there and I felt the need for some changes. The large plant in the blue pot is a lemongrass plant--yes, each leaf when broken smells delicious!
The other plants from left to right ( I double-checked my words here for accuracy! lol) are a Plumeria, Buddha plant and ponytail palm. The outdoor temp in the sun read 118F--not a day for hanging out by the pool ! I did go to the doctor's and am on a 'script of anti-biotic so I should be feeling better in a few days!!!! I'm ready for that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIVOT OVERLOAD!
I did manage to applique all of the blocks yesterday-- I use a small (2.0mm) zig zag with invisible thread to secure all of the raw edges. ...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Great idea with the folding screens.
ReplyDeleteThat looks really good! Nice when a plan works out like you pictured! -Marsel
ReplyDeleteI wish I could screen off my neighbor in the front. After cutting down all the trees and brush she's practically right at my front door. Poor thing just lost her husband but I wish she would stop taking it out on the yard. The place has become a real eyesore.
ReplyDeleteOther than the 118° you’ve got a great place to relax, to knit, or to read.
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful that little sitting area is. I love it. So cozy and a perfect place to relax. I hope it cools off for you soon and that those antibiotics begin to work. I'm praying for you.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy