Friday, July 21, 2023

HERE'S HOPING!

I managed to finish the dishcloth my Mom had started , made another one and then did an old favorite, the corner to corner dishcloth yesterday.  
Bill bought two folding screens at Ollie's recently and made a change in the hinges to one section so I could have them as a privacy screen on the corner of the pool patio facing a long driveway on that side of our property.  There are new homeowners back there and I felt the need for some changes.  The large plant in the blue pot is a lemongrass plant--yes, each leaf when broken smells delicious!
The other plants from left to right ( I double-checked my words here for accuracy! lol) are a Plumeria, Buddha plant and ponytail palm.  The outdoor temp in the sun read 118F--not a day for hanging out by the pool !  I did go to the doctor's and am on a 'script of anti-biotic so I should be feeling better in a few days!!!!  I'm ready for that!
 

6 comments:

  1. Great idea with the folding screens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really good! Nice when a plan works out like you pictured! -Marsel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could screen off my neighbor in the front. After cutting down all the trees and brush she's practically right at my front door. Poor thing just lost her husband but I wish she would stop taking it out on the yard. The place has become a real eyesore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little sitting area looks very relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Other than the 118° you’ve got a great place to relax, to knit, or to read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful that little sitting area is. I love it. So cozy and a perfect place to relax. I hope it cools off for you soon and that those antibiotics begin to work. I'm praying for you.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLAYING WITH BLOCKS!

Both tops for the QuiltsforKids are finished now!  A good, fun mix.  I will load them right up to quilt them and get them sent back to be gi...