Monday, July 24, 2023

ALMOST ME AGAIN!

Palmier by Berroco is completed and even washed and blocked.  I can't wait to pair it with a pair of unbleached linen pants!  I will be making these as soon as the fabric arrives!)  
Another finish is this pair of red/white/blue socks from the me-dyed Stroll Bare yarn.  They sure are a busy print! 
 It's a good thing they kinda stripe!
And bit by bit I finished carding the rest of this fiber!  It's been way too long that I needed to finish this fiber.  (It's the one where I had an idea that didn't turn out the way I wanted and the wool  even felted a bit so it was a bear to work with....blah, blah. )
  But is will not own me any more!!! 
I even cleaned the drum carder and put all tools away.
 I am going to continue to spin it this week to turn it into yarn--being sick sure set me back but I am cutting myself some slack! 
(the meds are kicking in and I am getting relief from the sinus pressure!  Now to build up my stamina again!)
 

7 comments:

  1. Nice finishes! That sweater will be lovely with linen pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure get a lot done when you aren't feeling well - I am impressed ! love those socks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Palmier will look gorgeous with linen pants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're starting to feel better! You're still incredibly productive, even under the weather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you're feeling better. Summer colds, etc, are the worst. Palmier is gorgeous! Such a pretty sweater and your linen pants idea sounds perfect. Take care of yourself my friend.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the sweater!!! The socks, they sure are something. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many great finishes! The sweater and the socks look great and that fiber is going to be fun to work with.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLAYING WITH BLOCKS!

Both tops for the QuiltsforKids are finished now!  A good, fun mix.  I will load them right up to quilt them and get them sent back to be gi...