Thursday, July 13, 2023

HOARDING THE LAST HOURS

As I walk around the yard and enjoy the flowers-the hydrangea,
and the balloon flowers, I remember that Central NY in July is one of the most beautiful places you can be!
I organized my rocks by type--it is hard to tell what they are when they are dry.  I did manage to find two that are granite with garnet chrystals--very pretty!
How can you tell what a rock will look like polished?
You give it a quick lick!

We head back to Florida this evening!  This has been a precious visit.
 

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

QUILTS FOR KIDS . ORG

I almost finished the girls' kit at quilting group yesterday.   Isn't it sweet?  The fabrics coordinate so nicely,  even if I am not...