Tuesday, July 11, 2023

LEISURE AND LAUGHTER

If you wonder where the birds go when it is raining hard?
---now you know!!!
When it is clear out, you celebrate with ice cream!  (My parents!)
And singing happy birthday with nieces, great nieces, a great nephew a brother in law and my sister!
My sister's great dane--they are so much more than a dog! lol
Crazy kids in the pool that is so chilly after all the rain! 
 Bill supervised and cheered them on!  
Muchroooms (toad stools) grow tall and fast!

But the syringa like the warm/rainy/warm weather!  


 

7 comments:

  1. Fun times!! Those toadstools can grow so quickly after a good rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of you when I saw all that rain up north. Did your parents get married at 12? Lol....they look so young and healthy. You've inherited some mighty good genes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's that saying? Any port in a storm??? LOL

    Happy birthday to your Dad. Looks like y'all had a great celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like quality family time. Cute capture of the birds under the car.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like the birds are pretty smart! Glad you are enjoying time spent with your family back home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smart birds!!!
    Love all the good family time you are having!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, love that photo of the birds! Looks like you had lots of fun! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLAYING WITH BLOCKS!

Both tops for the QuiltsforKids are finished now!  A good, fun mix.  I will load them right up to quilt them and get them sent back to be gi...