Sunday, July 30, 2023

STITCHING

This is my view when I want to watch a painting tutorial on YouTube!  She won't move until I get up and move toward her!  Stinker. 
I am on the last row of the doily-it takes forever because it has tons of picots!  It will be finished, blocked and starched next time you see it!  I've enjoyed each stitch of this project!
This hat is made with the leftover yarns from the baby blanket!  Since I got sick when home from NY, I didn't get to deliver the blanket.  Now I can include the hat to match!  I am still making hats-I just don't post about them!  I am making another large pile to take to the shelters when we get into December so they can be handed out in time for our January freezes!

 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful doily.

    I don't think most people realize that it DOES get cold in Florida. When we lived in Riverside some group used to hang scarves and hats on the light poles for the homeless to take when the temperatures dropped. They were almost always taken in a day or so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, kitty knows how to get attention for sure.
    I was just thinking about your hats and wondering if you still make them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The crochet is so pretty!
    Mom's cat Winnie likes to sit in front of the TV too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our George used to sit in front of the TV too. He knew it was a sure-fire way to get us to notice him and his wants. The doily is going to be great. I'm looking forward to seeing it finished. I would like to start some doilies once I get wedding and Christmas things done.
    Well done on the hats. It's always good to give things away. It does amazing things for the heart.
    Blessings and love,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

QUILTS FOR KIDS . ORG

I almost finished the girls' kit at quilting group yesterday.   Isn't it sweet?  The fabrics coordinate so nicely,  even if I am not...