Wednesday, July 26, 2023

STUDIO TIME

It sure felt good to do some sewing in the studio for a change! I have had this printed canvas for a while and couldn't wait to turn  it into an apron!  I have another one cut out but I need to get some more bias binding for the neck and tties.  I have all of the kinks worked out so it will go together smoothly!  I made a full swath of pockets at the waist--my phone can stand up or lay down, depending on what kind of work I am doing! 
I also pieced the last two star blocks I needed;  now I can get this one together!   I will be 40' x 50" so even with a border, it will not be large enough for a QOV but a good donation quilt anyway!
  Now to stitch the rows together!
 

8 comments:

  1. I love the fabric you used for your apron.

    The quilt is cute too. It would make a cute pram quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one great apron!!! You can't have enough pockets as far as I'm concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the apron! I'm hoping to get in the studio on the weekend! And the following weekend, I hope to head to Mom's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I do love that apron. I'm with Deb, you can never have too many pockets. The quilt is pretty too and will be loved by whoever receives it.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely seascape! And the apron is adorable. I need to get going on a QOV, our guild is becoming part of the Indiana chapter. I definitely have enough RWB to use!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice apron - pockets are a nice addition to an apron.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cool apron!!!
    Love that RWB quilt - i am inspired!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

QUILTS FOR KIDS . ORG

I almost finished the girls' kit at quilting group yesterday.   Isn't it sweet?  The fabrics coordinate so nicely,  even if I am not...