I have some yarn to show for my spinning time-216 yards of worsted weight yarn. I have plenty more of this fleece so I hope I can match the results. I wasn't able to wash this yarn to set the twist because it poured all day and that doesn't help it dry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAT ENHANCEMENT!!!
I bought a newly released knitting machine that is electric--it cranks on its own and even makes however number of rows I program and stops ...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
.jpg)
Pretty colors in that yarn. Fall looking.
ReplyDeletePretty yarn. Do you have a special project in mind?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful skein! I hear you with the rain. We seem to be in some tropical pattern and it's so humid out there the windows are steamed up. Nothing is drying unless I sit it right in front of the dehumidifier.
ReplyDelete