The binding is on the Bowtie Quilt!
Five minutes here and there really add up to get a project done!
I was admiring my little label I remembered to sew into the binding when I noticed this:
two blocks that I missed quilting!
I loaded it up on the frame again!
I've never attempted this but I couldn't see any other way to fix it!
It stitched up just fine, I'm glad to say!
Even the stitching on the back is interesting!
The center of each bowtie is dimensional so I hope it survives my usual
'into the washer and dryer' after I complete the quilts.
I will let you know how it turns out!
(This block is very unconventional in its construction
but really easy so give it a try!)