Monday, July 2, 2018

Stardom-My Moment of Fame!

Hey, check out this post on KnittedBliss-
starring a pair of flamingo socks I modified from a mitten pattern !
How cool is that!


6 comments:

  1. That is WAY beyond cool. You are a celebrity!!!!!!

    (And the socks are too CUTE!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I knew you when...! 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness....!!! I wouldn't be able to knit the mittens let alone the socks with flamingoes!!! I think I need lessons from you!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS INSIDE AND OUT

Outside, the buddha plants bring the orange to our Fall yards! So many little flowers join  together to make a large bloom. And the ginger a...