I used my circle template to draw in all the arcs I need to turn the border on this quilt
into a scalloped edge.
I put a piece of masking tape on the place I used to mark the depth
so I didn't worry about making one too short!
After drawing them all around to make sure I wouldn't run into any problems,
I then began cutting them out with my scissors.
The binding steps are next!
As it so often happens, I had to buy some more yarn to make the scrap afghan!
I really liked the pop of color from the warm colors, coral and fuschia,
and of course, the periwinkle blue!
I can pick up the pace on this work again!c
Try #3 is going the best yet for that knitting machine sweater!
(no photo-it would look the same to you!)
It is going to fast and problem-free now,
I hope to have a finished summer tank soon!