Sunday, April 18, 2021

Catching Up!

I did it;  the SAHRR is officially a quilt!  Overall, it was a good first time event and I will keep it mini next year!

As soon as I finished, I went to work on the Dakota Inspired QOV--I somehow read the instructions wrong for the red/white hst's I guess, because I didn't have enough to make all of the blocks.  I didn't whine;  I got right to work making some more!  
I began the layout as instructed on clue 7;  I will catch up by Wednesday, I hope!

Today, I will be crocheting a new afghan!  Pics tomorrow!
 

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful!!! It was fun to watch it grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The SAHRR quilt turned out beautifully. It was fun to watch you do each step of the process. I also like the layout of the QOV. Great job.
    I'm sure finding I don't get nearly as much crafting done as I did before. I'm hoping that once Dennis moves and we settle in that things will be easier. Right now I seem to only sit a few minutes at a time and I'm always running somewhere. I'm really glad we didn't do this move during COVID before vaccines. I feel much better doing all of this while being vaccinated, (and still wearing a mask of course.)
    Have a wonderful Sunday!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...