Thursday, April 15, 2021

Reward

Another grapefruit bowl is finished.  
The coloring in this one is gorgeous, too.
6 x 4", sitting on the grapefruit tree stump!
The coloring runs through the inside, too.
I finished this with beeswax from a friend of mine
 who is a beekeeper!  It smells delicious.
Signed and ready for use!  
Bill and I are going to my brother's for another bit of family time;
we will be playing some games (Spinner's) today.
The lathe time was a reward for getting our taxes done!
What an ordeal! lol

10 comments:

  1. That one is a real beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love how the coloring goes through it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful bowl! The coloring is really gorgeous and I love your signature too. You're going to be a famous artist soon and that signature will be worth a LOT! Good idea to put the wood on it too. Hope you have a wonderful day!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so pretty. Love the colors in it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful with the color on the inside! Enjoy the day with family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A nice looking bowl AND the taxes done? That's a win/win for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is really, REALLY beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ALMOST A TOP!

  I have all of the pieces blocks finished  and the borders are cut but nothing is sewn to its neighbor yet  but that is on the schedule for...