Saturday, April 3, 2021

Blooms!

I worked on my QOV mystery quilt and made 3 of the 12 blocks.  More will get built today!
I put the two pots of tulips right outside my door so they brighten my view and everyone else's, too!
And look at this beauty all the way from NY--my heliopsis which is now 5 feet tall and covered in the beginnings of many flowers!  I'm so excited not only that it lived but it has adjusted to a very different climate!  (needless to say, she wasn't affected by the many frosts we had in January! lol)

And my Phalaenopsis (orchid) is open at last!  I remember how encouraging it was to see this on my windowsill last year.  I will enjoy these flowers for months now!
 

4 comments:

  1. It's not quite tulip weather here yet and I am anxious to see if any of the ones I transplanted from Dad's bloom. They send up green leaves but that's about it. The daffodils around them bloom profusely so I am not sure what's going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a pretty color phal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful blooms! You have a green thumb. I haven’t started the mystery yet, but I’m saving the clues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely flowers! Those tulips are just fiery!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...