I worked on my QOV mystery quilt and made 3 of the 12 blocks. More will get built today!
I put the two pots of tulips right outside my door so they brighten my view and everyone else's, too!And look at this beauty all the way from NY--my heliopsis which is now 5 feet tall and covered in the beginnings of many flowers! I'm so excited not only that it lived but it has adjusted to a very different climate! (needless to say, she wasn't affected by the many frosts we had in January! lol)And my Phalaenopsis (orchid) is open at last! I remember how encouraging it was to see this on my windowsill last year. I will enjoy these flowers for months now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A GOOD DAY TO STITCH WITH FRIENDS
I had a great time at QOV (quilts of valor) sew day yesterday; I even came home with some 'homework'! This is a pile of 3 1/2...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...




It's not quite tulip weather here yet and I am anxious to see if any of the ones I transplanted from Dad's bloom. They send up green leaves but that's about it. The daffodils around them bloom profusely so I am not sure what's going on.
ReplyDeleteWow, beautiful blooms! You have a green thumb. I haven’t started the mystery yet, but I’m saving the clues.
ReplyDeleteLovely flowers! Those tulips are just fiery!
ReplyDelete