Sunday, April 4, 2021

Saturday's Accomplishments

It sure took up most of yesterday to make the other two shades!  It is so much pressing and squaring up! But I knuckled down to work and finished the job!
The hours it took to make them is worth it when I see them now!
I did play outside a bit but it was unseasonably chilly-that north wind held much lower temps than we normally have in April!  
I have played with this off and on all week...I felt very much out of practice!  This is a loose representation of our pond out back!

I hope you can be thankful for the day today--even if it isn't the usual Easter feast you've enjoyed with family in the past!  
 

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely watercolor! I haven't picked up my brushes in ages. At this point I am out of creative energy. If I can get a bit of knitting done I feel lucky.
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the shades. Always fun to be creative any way we can. Sending warm wishes for the new week. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are holding our Easter until next Sunday, we try to avoid the busy Holidays and let our kids join their in-laws for that day. So our Christmas and other Holidays are early or late, we can celebrate the day when it works for all. But Thanksgiving is tradition for now. The shades are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are holding our Easter until next Sunday, we try to avoid the busy Holidays and let our kids join their in-laws for that day. So our Christmas and other Holidays are early or late, we can celebrate the day when it works for all. But Thanksgiving is tradition for now. The shades are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...