Friday, April 9, 2021

Looking for that Carload of Love!

I worked a bit on this quilt-it was being used by a 'burrowing ' cat, Lena, who can mess up a quilt very quickly 
so I worked to get it off the floor!
I am doing an easy loose eight shape that nestles right up between the row before.  Very easy to do freehand-I saw this on a link from one of a guest blogger but now I can't remember who....sorry.
I've also puttered a row or two on the new table runner-with all of the Y-seams, it isn't a fast row either!
While outside doing some planting, I saw mom and baby sandhill cranes...so cute!  
We bought a new rug for the tv room;  I wish my new furniture was here in time for family visitors 
but I doubt it make it in time now since it is
Only a matter of hours 
and I will be giving hugs in person. 
 It is a long wait!


 

5 comments:

  1. The rig is beautiful and very “Florida-y” with the coral growing in the corners! How fun to have a baby crane again — this is two years in a row, right? Enjoy your company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new rug! How exciting to have family visits again. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful weekend with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new rug! By the time your family gets there you wont be worried about new furniture at all! Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...