Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Solutions!

I was able to find a solution to my 'peak of the roof' problem of mismatched angles!  The rest of the house glued together very easily.
This is a very old one that is being retired-but see what they did with their peak?  I found a dowel and did the same thing!
I drilled a hole for the hemp hanger and now for a spray of sealant and it will be hung out front!  
I also loaded up my SAHRR quilt top and am waiting for inspiration for quilting!
I also resurrected one end of the shuffleboard out on the pool decking!  I will be tackling the second end today, when the cement warms up a bit!
 

5 comments:

  1. Cute birdhouse! You'll have to let us know if "anyone" takes up residence in it once you hang it outside!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one cute birdhouse!
    I haven't thought of shuffleboard in years. We used to rent a beach house in Rehoboth with my parents at Christmas when the kids were little and they had one in the side yard that we loved to play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great solution for the roof peak. Shuffleboard is lots of fun: I haven’t played in many years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable birdhouse. I saw a starling nosing around the one I have hanging in my lilac, and I was hopeful, but so far, nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! Shuffleboard!! I haven't played that in years. We had a board in the Fellowship Hall at church growing up. And at every Florida hotel we stayed at when I was young. Fond memories. Love your Birdhouse fix, and adore your SAHRR.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FABRIC FORTUNES

I enjoyed a day at home yesterday!  It has been a long time since I had a relaxing day at home!  I cleaned (which I like to do!) and launder...